Here is a list of some common dermatology conditions that we treat at Makana Dermatology:
Acne, Alopecia, Cysts, Eczema, Fungal Infections, Hyperhidrosis, Impetigo, Melasma, Molluscum Contagiosum, Nail Disorders, Psoriasis, Rosacea, Skin Cancer, Vitiligo, Warts
Cherokee Rova has been practicing medical dermatology since 2010. Before working with Dr. Mary Teeple at Makana, she completed a fellowship in dermatology with Dr. Robert Korenberg of the Skin Care Center in Missoula, MT; then worked under Dr. Benjamin Yokel at Essentia Health Virginia, MN. She enjoys providing care for patients with skin cancer, eczema, psoriasis, acne, rashes and other skin concerns.
Certifications and Education:
Master of Physician Assistant Studies, Rocky Mountain College, Billings, MT.
Master of Science, Pharmaceutical Sciences. University of Montana, Missoula, MT.
Bachelor of Applied Science, Teaching Life Science. University of Minnesota, Duluth, MN.
Makana Dermatology strives to provide exceptional medical care, with a timely and pleasant experience. Each time a patient misses an appointment, without providing proper notice, another patient is prevented from receiving our excellent care.
We understand that certain circumstances arise in everyone’s life that are beyond our control and there will be a need to cancel an appointment. We ask that you please be considerate and cancel at least 48 hours in advance if you are unable to make your appointment.
Please let this notice serve to notify you that if you fail to give us 24-hour notice of cancellation, there will be a fee. Please see the fees below:
1. First ‘No Show’ or last-minute cancellation is on us.
2. Second ‘No Show’ or last-minute cancellation you will be charged a $25 Fee.
3. Third consecutive and thereafter will result in a $50 fee.
Your time is just as valuable as ours; let us be considerate of one another. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
– If you need to schedule an appointment, please call 808-320-7300. A scheduler will call you back if you need to leave a voicemail.
– If you need to cancel an appointment, any cancellations need to be called to the office, no text message/email cancellations will apply for our cancellation policy.
– Upon the appointment, please make sure to bring ID, Insurance Card, and a credit/debit for a pre-authorization. > Policy is a pre-authorization is mandatory for $1.
– Due to our high demanding schedule, any late check-ins (past 10 minutes) will need to be rescheduled for a later date. No exceptions.
-Please arrive 15 minutes early to fill out paperwork.
– Any questions should be directed to email@example.com.